If Your Floor’s Worth A Buck, You’re In Luck!

Home About us Testimonials & Gallery Product & Services Contact us

Looking for a quote? Have a question? Feel free to contact us by using the form below.

98% Dust-Less Sanding compared to traditional method and machines.

1 Dollar Flooring.com

Your Name:

Your Number:

Your Message:

Your E-mail:

What is: 31 + 1 =?

North Carolina: (704) 957-3339

Massachusetts: (508) 345-8218

F.A.Q.s

E-mail: Estimate@1dollarflooring.com

References

-We price match. (If it makes sense to us.)

-We are 98% dust-less.

-We  are certified.

-We warranty our work.

-We are insured.

-We have over 15 years of experience.

-We have plenty of videos and pictures of our work.

-We are honest and have many satisfied clients.

Sanding and Refinishing

When your floor has lost its luster and has warn down to the bare wood in some areas, consider having us sand and refinish your hardwood floors.

We utilize a dust containment system that sucks up 97% of the dust from our edge machine and buffer before it get’s into the air.  The other minor 3% are just on the ground which will eventually get vacuumed up.  

We  always do a thorough clean up of any dusts left behind before we leave your house.


Here is a short list of other reasons why you might want to refinish your hardwood floor.

-Your floor is t-cupping.

-Your floor is very dull and has a lot of scratches everywhere.

-You finally evicted your tenant and they completely destroyed your floor.

-You plan on selling your house in the near future.

-Your previous flooring contractor ruin your floor.

©1 Dollar Flooring LLC

Here are some of our refinishing photos.  Please keep in mind that most of the photos was taken during or before the final coat was applied so you will notice some imperfections and unleveled finish.

Hardwood Floor Refinishing Average Cost Factor: $1.50-$3.00+ per sq/ft. Depending on flooring type, it’s condition and type of finish you choose.

Stair Treads Average Cost Factor: $25.00-$45.00 per step depending if it has spindles or balusters to sand around or a stain color to apply.